Triton-X Model Rocket Quick Kit
The Triton-X is a model rocket kit from Quest with their own Quick Kit Motor-Mount/Fin-Unit, making the construction of these rocket easier and faster. Flying 900 feet into the air, the Triton-X is a tall rocket that will amaze you to watch it fly again and again.
|Retail $17.98 SAVE 21% !|
404 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Quest Quick Kit motor mount/fin-unit
- Plastic nose cone with plastic fins
- Shock cord and dependable parachute recovery system
- Length : 33"
- Width : 1.38 "
- Fins : Plastic molded
- Recovery : Parachute
- Max Altitude : 900feet
- Stages : 1
- Quest Product Number: 1617
One Triton-X Standard Model Rocket Kit
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine:
- Igniters (EST2302) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (EST302274) (QUS7021)
- Launch Pad (EST302215) (QUS7610)
- Launch Controller (EST302220) (QUS7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket