Honda RC166 GP Racer Bike
This is the 1/12 scale Honda RC166 GP Racer 1966 World Championship Winner premium model from the 1/12 scale Motorcycle Series by Tamiya For ages 10 years and up
|Retail $99.00 SAVE 24% !|
3,732 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey, black and white.
- Super thin metal plated ABS resin parts precisely represent the Honda's wheel spokes.
- The famous features of the air-cooled 6-cylinder engine, including the crank case and cylinder fin have been accurately reproduced with new parts to create a lifelike model.
- The RC166's famous long cowling has been produced using a slide molding process for a crisp finish.
- The solid rubber tires feature a triangular shaped tread pattern as seen during the 1960's.
- Includes vinyl tubing, metal screws, nuts and springs.
- Tiny screwdriver also included.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions with paint/marking guide included.
- Tamiya Product Number: 14113
(1) 1/12 scale Honda RC166 GP Racer 1966 World Championship Winner
Requirements & Suggestions
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger.