1/100 Flyer Kit
This Is the Constructo 1/100th Scale Model Flyer Pilot Boat. These American merchant ships, well known for speed were converted into war ships and coast guards during the American Revolution and the War of 1812. This kit is part of the Universal Series from Constructo. Easy to build for beginning modelers.
You Might Also Like
- Pre-formed solid Ayous wood hull.
- Brass parts such as the nails, rudder hinges, platform tenon, pinrail column main pieces and eyebolts.
- Cast iron caps, main gaff jaws, guide rings and anchors.
- Light and dark gray cotton thread for rigging.
- Beige colored cotton cloth for sails.
- All wood construction features Ayous, Ramin, Manzonia and Sapelly woods.
- Wooden display stand.
- Length: 18" (457mm)
- Width: 6-1/4" (158mm)
- Height: 15-1/3" (386mm)
- Scale: 1:100
- Constructo Product Number: 80615
- One Constructo 1/100th Scale Model Flyer Pilot Boat with all
- fittings, rigging accessories and display stand.
- One container each of black, white and red acrylic paint.
- One paint brush.
- One instruction sheet.
Requirements & Suggestions
- White carpenter's glue for wooden parts
- Cyanoacrylate (CA) glue for metal parts
- Clear varnish
- Wood filler