1/14 Thomas Morse S4C Scout 24'' Laser Cut
This is the 1/14th Scale Guillows Thomas Morse S4C Scout Balsa Wood Kit. Delivered to the Signal Corps during 1917 and 1918, this American airplane filled the gap between the Curtiss primary trainers and the French scout planes that Americans flew in France.
|Retail $79.79 SAVE 19% !|
1,852 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Free flight kit may be powered by a rubber motor, an .020 nitro engine or built as a display model.
- Frame is constructed of laser cut balsa.
- Rubber thread included resembles a very long rubber band that is tied to create the rubber "motor."
- Wingspan: 24" (609mm)
- Length: 18.25" (463mm)
- Wing Area: 210 sq in (13.55 sq dm)
- Scale: 1:14 (approximate
- Guillows Product Number: 201LC
One 1/14th Scale Guillows Thomas Morse S4C Scout Balsa Wood Kit with white tissue covering, scale plastic radial engine, gun, pilot figure, 2" (51mm) wheels, nose cowl, and propeller, decals, steel control rod, illustrated instruction sheet, plan sheet and rubber thread.
Requirements & Suggestions
Ambroid and plastic cement, dope, building tools,
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.