Fokker DR1 Triplane Laser Cut
This is the 1/14th Scale Guillows Fokker DR-1 Triplane Balsa Wood Kit. Introduced over the Western Front in August 1917, the Fokker Triplane became the favorite of Germany's greatest WW 1 Ace, Baron Manfred Richthofen.
|Retail $75.59 SAVE 34% !|
1,430 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Free flight kit may be powered by a rubber motor, an .020 gas engine, or built as a display model.
- Frame is constructed of laser cut balsa.
- Rubber thread included resembles a very long rubber band that is tied to create the rubber "motor."
- Wingspan: 20" (508mm)
- Length: 15.5" (394mm)
- Wing Area: 137 sq in (8.84 sq dm)
- Scale: 1:14 (approximate
- Guillows Product Number: 204LC
One 1/14th Scale Guillows Fokker DR-1 Triplane Balsa Wood Kit with red tissue covering, scale plastic radial engine, gun, pilot figure 2" (51mm) wheels, nose cowl, and propeller, black Maltese cross decals, steel control rod, illustrated instruction sheet, plan sheet and rubber thread.
Requirements & Suggestions
Ambroid and plastic cement, dope, building tools,