Krupp Protze 1T Tow Tk w/Gun Pack
This is a plastic model kit of the 1/35 Scale Krupp Protze 1 Ton Kfz.69 Towing Truck with 3.7cm PAK Plastic Model Kit from Tamiya.
|Retail $45.00 SAVE 24% !|
1,736 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Green and grey plastic parts are attached to sprue trees.
- Includes driver figure and three crew members.
- Detailed molding of all parts.
- Clear plastic windshield.
- Ammunition boxes are included for each side.
- Detailed suspension.
- Accessories include ammunition cases, shaped charge projectiles, projectile and shell cases, rifles, gas mask case, duffle bag, poncho and shovel.
- Includes parts to assemble a 3.7cm PAK 35/36 anti-tank gun that attaches to the rear of the vehicle.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- Tamiya Product Number: 35259
One 1/35 Scale Krupp Protze 1 Ton Kfz.69 Towing Truck with 3.7cm PAK Plastic Model Kit.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (EXL16018) or Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (EXL55594)
- Tweezers (TAM74003) (EXL30416)
- Water for Waterslide Decals
- Paint: German Grey, Red, Gunmetal, Gold Leaf, Semi-Gloss Black, Flat Black, Flat White, Flat Brown, Flat Flesh, Flat Aluminum, Khaki, Metallic Grey, Dark Yellow, Dark Green, Red Brown, Field Grey.
- Paint Brushes
- Pin Vise (TAM74050) (ZON37-145) (SQU10801)
- Toothpicks or Glue Tips
- Includes markings for four different versions
- 1: 1st Company, 187th Tank Destroyer Battalion, 87th Infantry Division, Summer 1941, Belarus.
- 2: 2nd Company, 44th Tank Destroyer Battalion, 1st Mountain Division, June 1941, Ukraine.
- 3: 293rd Tank Destroyer Battalion, 293rd Infantry Division, Summer 1941, Belarus.
- 4: 2nd Company, 36th Tank Destroyer Battalion, 36th Motorized Infantry Division, Summer 1941, Baltic States.
A completed size for this model is not supplied by the manufacturer