M103A1 Heavy Tank
This is the 1/35 Scale M103A1 Heavy Tank Plastic Model Kit from the Black Label Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
|Retail $82.95 SAVE 20% !|
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey, tan and clear.
- Turret possesses irregular shape with appropriate cast textur as per original.
- Authentic .50-cal MG with photo-etched detail.
- Brand new M103A1 Heavy Tank rendered.
- Mantlet accurately detailed and shaped.
- One-piece slide-molded gun barrel.
- Upper hull produced with correct shape.
- Lower hull molded with cast pattern.
- Newly designed gun travel lock present.
- Jerry cans included.
- Well-defined turret with antenna mounts and crisply detaile handrails.
- M14 coincidence rangefinders mounted on turret sides.
- Fenders feature excellent detail.
- Glacis rendered with correct profile and shape.
- Headlights with subtle detail realistically produced.
- Engine deck and exhaust pipes produced with highly intricate detail.
- Tow cable and photo-etched guard for tool storage.
- Cupola hatch can be assembled open/closed.
- Excellent detail on hull rear plate.
- Highly detailed suspension system, including accurate sprockets idler wheels and road wheels.
- Outlet pipes for crew compartment heater and bilge pump.
- Loader's hatch on turret is accurately depicted.
- Periscope is well represented.
- Intricately detailed OVM.
- Newly tooled one-piece DS tacks.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 300+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) E Company, 34th Armor, 24th Infantry Division, Germany 1959
- 2) Unidentified Unit, Germany 1959
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.