Russian Su-27 Flanker B Fighter Aircraft
This is a 1/144 scale Russian Su-27 Flanker B Fighter plastic model airplane.
|Retail $17.95 SAVE 18% !|
419 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Fuselage and wing with finely engraved panel lines
- Trumpeter Product Number: 3909
- Length: 155.8 mm Wingspan: 101.5 mm
- 60+ parts
- 4 sprues
- Upper fuselage
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- CA Glue (hlc107) (hlc106) (paapt02) (hlc121)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Long nose pliers
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Small files (TAMR4046)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Pin Vise (tam74050) (zon37-145) (squ10801) (xacx7144)
- Soft cloth
The Su-27 Flanker is the fighter aircraft designed by the Sukhoi Design Bureau and manufactured by Irkut Corporation. The export version is the Su-27SK.
Su-27 entered production in 1982 and is in service with Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Vietnam, and is built under license in China as the F-11. A variant, the Su-30MKK, has been sold to China.