Concorde Britsh Air
This is the 1/144 scale Concorde British Air plastic model airplane kit by Revell.
|Retail $28.99 SAVE 19% !|
672 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in white and clear.
- Nose optional in 2 positions.
- 2 double engines.
- Undercarriage optional in two positions.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/144
- Length: 17.04" (433mm)
- Wingspan: 6.88" (175mm)
- Skill level: 3
- Parts: 67
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Gloss White, Matte Black, Metallic Aluminum, Silky-Matte Black, Metallic Steel, Silky-Matte Fiery Red, Silky-Matte Lufthansa Blue)
The Concorde is one of the most famous airliners in service today thanks to the fact that it is the only one capable of cruising at supersonic speeds. A product of cooperation between the British Aircraft Corporation and the French Aerospatiale company, Concorde first flew in March 1969. The first passenger flights occurred in 1976 and today Concorde primarily operates on transatlantic routes between New York and London or Paris, and Middle East routes. Concorde is powered by four afterburning Rolls Royce Olympus 593 engines and can fly at over twice the speed of sound. This 1/144th scale Revell -Germany kit includes markings for British Airways and Air France - Concorde's only operators.
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.