USSR MiG-29A Fulcrum
This is a plastic 1/48 MiG-29A "Fulcrum" U.S.S.R. Jet Fighter from Academy Plastics.
One of the last products of the Soviet aircraft industry and one of the most advanced aircraft ever produced, the MiG-29 is equivalent in size and performance to the U.S. F-16 Falcon. However, the MiG-29 is powered by two engines and is highly maneuverable, as has been demonstrated at many Western airshows since the end of the Soviet empire.
|Retail $33.00 SAVE 21% !|
741 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Detailed 1/48th scale for static display only..
- Markings included for two aircraft..
- 144 parts in grey and clear with fine recessed panel lines..
- Detailed exhaust nozzles and afterburner cans with simulated turbin blades..
- Cockpit detail: one piece cockpit tub, instrument panel with raise detail..
- 3 part ejection seat, HUD, and optional position canopy..
- Includes 2 AA-8, 2 AA-10D, and 2 AA-11 missiles plus centerline fue tank..
- Other detail: jet intake doors and detailed landing gear..
- Service History: High performance twin engine jet fighter..
- Scale: 1/48
- Wingspan: 10-1/4" (26cm)
- Length: 14-3/4" (37.2cm)
One 1/48 MiG-29A "Fulcrum" U.S.S.R. Jet Fighter
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Paint: (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sandpaper (TES8802) (DTM9055)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- White Glue (HCAHCAY8500)
- CA or Tube Type Thick Plastic Cement
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle File Set, Sprue Cutter, Airbrush.
- Single sheet of decals which contains national insignia, stencilling and ID numbers for two aircraft
- 1: Russian AF, #315, Gunship Grey (FS36118)/Blue Grey (FS35237)/Lt Grey (FS36375) camouflage top surfaces; Bottom: Light Grey.
- 2: German AF, "29 + 20"; Gunship Grey/Brown (FS30219)/Med Green (FS34095)/Olive Drab (FS34087)/Dk Green (FS34079) camouflage upper surfaces; lower surfaces: Light Grey.
- Additional Paints Required
- Flat: Black, White, Aluminum.
- Gloss: Silver, Steel, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange.
Keep this Academy Plastics item out of reach of small children..