F-16CJ Block 50 Fighting Falcon
This is a 1/72 Scale Plastic F-16CJ (Block 50) Fighting Falcon (U.S. Air Force Tactical Fighter) Aircraft Kit by Hasegawa.
|Retail $21.99 SAVE 19% !|
510 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- 97 light grey plastic pieces molded to sprue trees.
- Clear pieces for canopy included.
- Recessed panel lines give authentic look.
- Detailed cockpit and landing gear.
- Decals detailing the cockpit interior.
- Detailed pictorial instructions with history of plane.
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 8" (202mm)
- Wingspan: 5-3/8" (132mm)
- Hasegawa Product Number: 00448
- One 1/72 Scale Plastic F-16CJ (Block 50) Fighting Falcon (U.S. Air Force Tactical Fighter) Aircraft Kit.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Cutter or File
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Water for Waterslide Decals
- Paint: (See MARKING OPTIONS)
- Paint Brushes
- Pin Vise (tam74050) (zon37-145) (squ10801) (xacx7144)
- Toothpicks or Glue Tips (adc121)
- Adult Supervision
2 decal set:
20th Fighter Wing, 79th Fighter Squadron 79th Anniversary, Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina, 1997 Tiger Meet
35th Fighter Wing, Pacific Air Force (PACAF), Misawa AB, Japan
- One decal sheet with markings for two aircraft
- 1: 20th Fighter Wing, 79th Fighter Squadron 79th Anniversary,
- Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina, 1997 Tiger Meet.
- 2: 35th Fighter Wing, Pacific Air Force (PACAF), Misawa AB, Japan.
- Airframe Colors
- Light Gray, Dark Gray.
- Detail Colors
- White, Black, Silver, Copper, Steel, Flat Black, Red Brown, Sail
- Color, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Flesh, Khaki Green, Burnt Iron,
- Smoke Gray, Gray.
- CAUTION: Due to choking hazards, keep small parts away from children ages 3 and under.
- Recommended paint is Gunze Sangyo Aqueous Hobby Color or Mr. Color.