F-51 Mustang Korean War
This Plastic North American F-51D Mustang (Korean War) Airplane is a 1/72 Scale Ready to Assemble Precision Model Kit from Tamiya's War Bird Collection. Recommended for Modelers Age 10 and Older.
|Retail $19.50 SAVE 20% !|
814 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Plastic pieces are molded in 2 shades of gray and attached to sprue trees.
- Detailed single seat cockpit with waterslide decals giving life to the control panel.
- Choose either a normal or Dallas-built canopy for the cockpit.
- Finely molded landing gear components.
- Has a single, four-blade propeller engine.
- This F-51D Mustang comes equipped with 6 high velocity air rockets, 2 bombs and 2 drop tanks mounted to the underside of the wings.
- Support stand included for displaying.
- Detailed pictorial instructions, which also includes a brief history regarding the F-51D Mustang.
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 5-1/4" (13.6cm)
- Wingspan: 6-1/4" (15.7cm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 60754
One 1/72 Plastic F-51D Mustang Airplane Model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Paint (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Paint Brushes
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Pin Vise (TAM74050) (ZON37-145) (SQU10801) (XACX7144)
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031) (EXL55611)
- Tweezers (TAM74003) (EXL30416) (TES50632C)
- One waterslide decal sheet for three aircrafts
- -USAF, U.S. Nationality Symbol.
- 1: FF-943, U.S. Air Force 412943, "Foxy Few" Logo, Teeth Designs.
- 2: FF-651, U.S. Air Force 474651, "US Tactical..." Logo.
- 3: BUCKEYE BLITZ-VI, U.S. Air Force 474941, Reo Eraser.
- Airframe Color(s)
- -Bare Metal Silver, Semi Gloss Black.
- 1 & 2: Lemon Yellow.
- 3: Red.
- Detail Color(s)
- -Black, White, Blue, Green, Gun Metal, Chrome Silver, Flat Black,
- Flat Yellow, Flat Green, Flat Brown, Flat Aluminum, Olive Drab.
Paints listed are Tamiya colors.