Star Trek Enterprise NCC1701 50th Anniv. Ed.
This is the 1/350 Scale Star Trek The Original Series Enterprise NCC-1701 50th Anniversary Edition Plastic Model Kit from Polar Lights. Suitable for Ages 10 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in copper, clear and gray.
- All new smooth saucer parts.
- Updated full-color painting guide.
- Based on measurements from the 11' miniature used to film Sta Trek: the Original Series.
- Miniature shuttle included with markings for the Galileo and th Columbus.
- Accurate interior including hangar deck and detailed bridg featuring view-screen, captain's chair and consoles.
- Sturdy display base with metal support rod.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/350
- Length: over 32" (812.8mm)
- Skill level: 2
- Parts: 40
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Enterprise Gray, Exterior Accents, Neck Accent, Intercooler Accent, Turbolift Green, Pilot Gray, Medium Gray, Pewter Metallic, Silver Metallic, New Penny Copper Metallic, Old Penny Copper Metallic, Transparent Red, Tranpsarent Green, Interior Hanger Accent, Interior Hangar Walls, Transparent Rust Ring, Weathering, Clear Amber, Clear Yellow, Red, Light Gray, Gray, Dark Gray)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.