Nissan Skyline GT-R V Special Sportscar
Nissan's new Skyline GT-R was unveiled in January 1995, almost one and a half years later than other Skyline stable's model change.
During the early 1990's, the previous GT-R recorded countless victories, not only on the Japanese racing scene, but also in several foreign countries including the Macao Grand Prix and the Spa Francorchamps endurance race in Belgium. Like its predecessor, the '95 Skyline GT-R was designed to continue its motorsports legend from the ground up. The powerplant for the GT-R is a 2.6 liter, in-line 6 cylinder DOHC, twin turbocharged unit. Although the maximum horsepower output is maintained at the same 280hp as before, torque was increased by using a higher turbo boost.
The race prepared, "V-Spec" model is equipped with Nissan's state of the art ATTESA E-TS PRO variable torque split four wheel drive system. It efficiently distributes the available power to the front and rear wheels, plus controls torque distribution between the left and right rear wheels, achieving perfect four-wheel traction control. The front and rear multi-link suspension is further sport oriented for competition and class performance. The Brembo brake system is used on all four wheels, for positive stopping power. The huge rear spoiler has an adjustable stabilizer, to produce the desired downforce. The massive front and rear blistered fenders, plus a large front air-intake, give the GT-R its very aggressive look.
|Retail $27.00 SAVE 20% !|
1,128 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Complete exterior detailing.
- Realistic rubber-like treaded tires.
- Accurately reproduced chassis undersurface and suspension.
- Length: 7-1/2" (19.1cm)
- Width: 3" (7.5cm)
- Height: 2" (5cm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 24145
1/24 Nissan Skyline GT-R V Special
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- TS-14 - Black (tam85014)
- TS-17 - Aluminum Silver (tam85017)
- TS-39 - Mica Red (tam85039)
- TS-40 - Metal Black (tam85040)
- X-11 - Chrome Silver (tam81011) (tam81511)
- X-12 - Gold Leaf (tam81012) (tam81512)
- X-16 - Purple (tam81016) (tam81516)
- X-18 - Semi Gloss Black (tam81018) (tam81518)
- X-2 - White (tam81002) (tam81502)
- X-26 - Clear Orange (tam81026) (tam81526)
- X-27 - Clear Red (tam81027) (tam81527)
- X-3 - Royal Blue (tam81003) (tam81503)
- X-6 - Orange (tam81006) (tam81506)
- X-7 - Red (tam81007) (tam81507)
- XF-1 - Flat Black (tam81301) (tam81701)
- XF-16 - Flat Aluminum (tam81316) (tam81716)
- XF-24 - Dark Grey (tam81324) (tam81724)
- XF-50 - Field Blue (tam81350) (tam81750)
- XF-54 - Dark Sea Grey (tam81354) (tam81754)
- XF-63 - German Grey (tam81363) (tam81763)
- Paint Brushes
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Pin Vise (tam74050) (zon37-145) (squ10801) (xacx7144)
- File or Emery Board
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Scissors (xur9180et) (tam74068) (tam74031) (exl55611)
- Water for Decals
- Adult Supervision
- Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children ages 3 and under.
- Care should always be taken when using tools and modeling knives.