Gee Bee R-1 Racer 24
This is the GEE-BEE R-1 Racer rubber band powered model from Dumas Aircraft.
|Retail $65.95 SAVE 21% !|
1,479 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
Great for all ages! These kits make great projects to learn about building and flying model airplanes. Beginners will be astonished by their ease of construction, while experienced modelers will appreciate the quality materials and the precision laser cut parts.
- Length: 16" (406mm) from the front of the cowl to the tail
- Wingspan: 24" (610mm)
- Dumas Product Number: 403
- CAD Drawn plans
- Instruction sheet
- Peel and Stick Decals
- Clear vacuum formed canopy (blue color is a protective sheet on both sides of the canopy)
- White vacuum formed wheel pants and cowl
- Sheet of RED tissue 20" x 30"
- Sheet of WHITE tissue 20" x 30"
- Wooden Dowl 1/8" x 4"
- Rubber band 1/8" x 48" F.A.I. Tan II Contest Rubber
- 9" Propeller and thrust bearing
- Wheels 1-3/4" (require assembly)
Requirements & Suggestions
- White glue
- CA Glue (Thin, Medium)
- Hobby Knife
- Sandpaper, fine grit
- Pins, T-shaped
- Canopy Scissors
Modeler will have to cover this model, there is a recommended method in the instructions for this, or Dumas offers a how-to video