P-47 Thunderbolt 30.25''
This is a Giant 3/4" Scale Balsa P-47D Thunderbolt Flying Model Kit from Guillow's. For Experienced Modelers.
|Retail $118.99 SAVE 21% !|
2,670 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- A balsa skeleton framework is assembled and covered with a tissue and dope finish.
- Designed to be flown rubber powered, .049 free flight or .09 control line.
- The fuselage is roomy enough to accept simple R/C equipment (with a .049-.07 engine) but instructions and diagrams for this are not included.
- Makes a magnificent display piece if built as a non-flying model.
- Retractable tail wheel.
- Sliding canopy.
- Movable flaps/ailerons.
- Complete armament group.
- Movable tail surfaces.
- Retractable tailwheel.
- Scale combat pilot figure.
- Extremely detailed instructions on various sheets in kit.
- Scale: 3/4"
- Wingspan: 30-3/4" (78.11cm)
- Guillows Product Number: 1001
Decals, scale WWII plastic wheels; plastic nose cowl; spinner; auxiliary fuel tank; two bombs; air scoops; dowels for rockets; clear canopy; two-color cockpit interior layout; wide-blade prop; 6' rubber thread; light silkspan; diecut balsa parts; clay for balancing model; reinforced wire landing gear; generous quantities of strip stock; plywood firewall; tip guide; bellcrank case and control line handle; pushrod wire; bellcrank; elevator horn; hinge material; nylon flying line; stock for all balsa tail surfaces.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Single Edge Razor Blades
- Hobby Knife
- Wax Paper
- Common Pins
- Fine Sandpaper
- See Instruction Manual for Other Requirements
Kit is extremely complex and requires a great deal of reading and preparation before assembly process. Look for various assembly options, and check out all instruction sheets