Matilda Mk.III/IV Tank
This is the 1/35 Scale Matilda Mk.III/IV British Infantry Tank Mk.IIA Plastic Model Kit from Tamiya. Suitable for Ages 10 & Up.
|Retail $51.00 SAVE 20% !|
2,096 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in tan.
- Limited edition with photographic reference.
- Milestone 300th release.
- Accurately reproduced form including turret and gun mantlet.
- Realistic cast metal texture.
- Choose from belt or assembly type tracks.
- One full and two torso figures included.
- Waterslide decals for three types of markings.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Length: 6.85" (174mm)
- Width: 2.83" (72mm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 35300
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (exl16001)
- CA Glue (hlc107) (hlc106) (paapt02) (hlc121)
- Paint (Gunmetal, Chrome Silver, Flat Black, Hull Red, Flat Brown, Flat Flesh, Light Blue, Deep Green, Khaki, Flat Earth, Metallic Gray, Buff, Desert Yellow, Red Brown)
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) 42nd Royal Tank Regiment, 1st Army Brigade, North Africa, 1941
- 2) 32nd Army Tank Brigade, Libya, 1941
- 3) 49th Royal Tank Regiment, 35th Army Tank Brigade, England, 1942
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger.