A-6A Intruder Aircraft
This is the 1/32 Scale A-6A "Intruder" Plastic Model Kit by Trumpeter. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
|Retail $213.95 SAVE 21% !|
4,799 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
Not eligible for Free-Shipping
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray and clear.
- Left and right fuselage molded with authentic details.
- Finely detailed engine.
- Finely detailed gear cabin.
- Finely detailed cockpit.
- Newly tooled wings accurately represent real ones.
- Optional position flaps.
- Plenty of external loads.
- Wings can be folded under carriage.
- Optional plastic or metal undercarriage PE.
- Photo-etched parts for safety belt, interior details.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/32
- Length: 20.55" (522.2mm)
- Width: 19.87" (504.8mm)
- Parts: 570+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Flat Black, Insignia White, Super Silver, Black, Insignia Red, Gray, Khaki Green, White, Dark Gull Gray, Silver, Metal Black, Interior Green, Radome, Red, Tire Black, Burnt Iron, Light Gull, Clear Green, Clear Red, White Insignia, Olive Drab, Gold)
The Grumman A-6 Intruder was designed as the replacement of the A-1 Skyraider.It's the first all-weather attack aircraft of the US Navy.The aircraft were called as the A2F before 1962 and got the new name,the A-6 Intruder,in service.The outstanding all-weather capability soon made the A-6 the main strike force of the Navy and Marines,and devoted into the Vietnam War.
The A-6A were equipped with the DIANE system,which the most advanced navigation/targeting system at that time.But the problems of the reliability were solved after few years.There are 480 A-6As were built and 47of them were upgrade to other type.
Due to many small parts that could become a choking hazard, pleas keep away from children 3 years of age and younger.