F4J Phantom II Fighter Jet Aircraft
This is a plastic model kit of a 1/32 Scale F4J Phantom II Fighter by Tamiya.
You Might Also Like
- Accurately reproduced exterior and cockpit.
- canopy open or closed .
- Die-cast metal landing gear struts.
- Solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Open or closed airbrake.
- Landing gear doors.
- Weapons include: 370 gallon drop tank, 600 gallon drop tank, AIM- 9E Sidewinder, AIM-7 Sparrow.
- Detailed pictorial instruction booklet.
- Length: 22" (55.5cm)
- Width Wingspan: 14-1/2" (36.8cm)
- Scale: 1/35
- Tamiya Product Number: 60306
1/32 McDonnell Douglas F-4J Phantom II Kit
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- or instant (HLC107)
- Brushes (GYR211910)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Medium Phillips Screwdriver
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Tweezers (TAM74003) (EXL30416) (TES50632C)
- File or Emery Board
- Pin Vise (TAM74050) (ZON37-145) (SQU10801) (XACX7144)
- Sandpaper (TES8802) (DTM9055)
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031) (EXL55611)
- Adult Supervision and Assistance
1/32 scale aircraft are now available with all the details you would expect from such large models. Sharp detailing of engine, instrument panel, seat and other cockpit parts. Many metal parts are utilized to make the finished product, not only beautiful, but sturdt as well.
Markings included for three aircraft: 1: Navy, VF-96, 5800, NG, USS Constellation, 100, Bumblebee Decals,Danger, Jet Intake, Rescue, 155800, 00, Star Insignia. 2: Navy, VF-151, 5579, USS Midway, 216,hanger, Jet Intake, Rescue,155579, NF, 16, Star Insignia. 3:Marines, 5821, VMFA 451, USS Forrestral, 1776-1976, 211, 155821, Jet Intake, Danger, Rescue, Star Insignia, Warlords.
- Keep small pieces away from children.
- Knives are very sharp.