A10A Thunderbolt II Single-Seat Fighter Plane
This is the 1/32 Scale A-10A Thunderbolt II Plastic Model Kit from Trumpeter. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear.
- Accurately reproduced exterior and cockpit.
- Resin and metal parts.
- Photo-etched parts.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/32
- Length: 20" (508mm)
- Wingspan: 21.57" (548mm)
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Black, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Copper, Flat White, Flat Black, Flat Red, Steel, Metal Black, Flesh, Light Gull Gray, Olive Drab, Aircraft Gray, RLM75 Gray, Dark Green, Tire Black, Khaki Green, Khaki, Dark Gray, Metallic Green, Clear Red, Clear Green, Red, White, Burnt Iron, FS34102 Medium Green, FS34092 Euro 1 Dark Green, FS34081 Euro I Gray)
The A-10, a USAF product of the Cold War, was designed and deployed in the late 1970s to fight against the Warsaw Pact Forces in Central Europe. Instead, it saw actual action under Operation Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf in 1991.Subsequently, it saw action again in both Bosnia and later in Kosovo. In all these actual combat situations, the A-10 vindicated the objectives of its designers. Depicted in this box it an accurate replica of the actual aircraft with many details
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) 23rd 75th FS
- 2) 706 TFS
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.