Eggscalibur Model Rocket Kit
The Eggscaliber is a Skill Level 2 Model Rocket Kit from Estes. Suitable for Ages 18 & Older.
|Retail $25.98 SAVE 21% !|
584 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- What's the breaking point when you launch a raw egg over 600 feet high? Find out when you use an Estes E engine! A clear, see-thru capsule houses the egg while waiting for take off.
- Laser cut balsa fins.
- A slow and gentle recovery with dual parachutes (a 12" and 18").
- Optional decals.
- Adapters to launch with Estes B, C, D, or E model rocket engines are also included.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launching instructions.
- Length: 20.25" (51.4cm)
- Diameter: 1.35" (34.2mm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz (74g) --w/o egg
- Altitude: 610 ft (186m)
- Estes Product Number: 2123
(1) Model Rocket
Requirements & Suggestions
- How To Build a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Glue (tes4505c) (tes3501) or Cement (hlc107)
- 3/16" Maxi Rod (ESTT2244)
- Engines w/Egg:
- Engines w/o Egg:
- B4-2 (est1601)
- B6-2 (est1605)
- C6-5 (est1614) (qus5767) (est1789) (qus5599)
- D12-5 (est1567)
- E9-6 (est1674)
- Igniters (est2302) (qus7024) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (est302274) (qus7021)
- How to Paint a Model Rocket
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
E engine laucnes require the use of Estes Porta-Pad E Launch Pad (ESTT2238) and E Launch Controller (ESTT2230).