A6M5 Zero Fighter Type 52
This is a 1/32 Scale Type 52 Zero Fighter Plastic Model Kit from Hasegawa.
You Might Also Like
- 1/32nd scale plastic kit for static display
- 97 parts in light grey and clear with raised panel lines and rivets
- Detailed 41-part Sakae engine with separate cylinders and exhaust stacks
- Cockpit detail: control stick, instrument panel with raised detail,
- floor and sidewall detail, seat and bulkhead, plus seated
- pilot figure
- Detailed landing gear and wheel wells
- 3-part canopy may be posed open or closed
- Optional position wing flaps
- External stores: centerline drop tank, wing bomblets
- Scale: 1/32nd
- Wingspan: 334mm
- Length: 276mm
- Hasegawa Product Number: 08054
One 1/32 Scale Type 52 Zero Fighter Plastic Model Kit.
Requirements & Suggestions
The Mitsubishi A6M5c Type 52 "Zero" was an upgraded version of the Zero fighter developed in an attempt to close the performance gap between the new American fighters such as the Hellcat and Corsair. The aircraft had a 15mph increase in top speed over the earlier version plus improvements in armor and armament. Over 6,000 of the Type 52 Zero were produced in the closing 2 years of the war when the aircraft was the Japanese Navy's primary fighter.
- Single decal sheet with markings for 3 aircraft
- 1: 3-137, Yokosuka Naval Wing, Yokosuka, 1945, Lt Jg Saburo Sakai
- 2: 252-114, 252rd Flying Group, WO T. Iwamoto, Mohara Base,
- Feb 1944
- 3: 03-09, 203rd Flying Group, WO T. Tanimizu, Kagoshima, June 1945
- Airframe Colors
- All: Overall IJN Dk Green with Black cowl and IJN Lt Grey
- Detail Colors
- Flat Colors: Black, Green, Dark Brown, Flesh, White, Light Brown,
- Rust, Light Grey, Dark Grey.
- Gloss Colors: Silver, White, Blue-Green, Gun Metal.