This is the 1/390 scale Boeing 747 plastic model airplane kit by Revell.
You Might Also Like
- High-quality plastic parts molded with the highest level o detail and accuracy.
- Detailed landing gear can be fixed in the extended o retracted position.
- Realistically detailed engine pods.
- Clear window glazing.
- Display stand.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/390
- Length: 7-1/4" (183mm)
- Wingspan: 6-1/8" (156mm)
- Skill level: 3
- Parts: 60
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
When the first flight of the Boeing 747 occurred in 1969 the aircraft was the heaviest, most powerful, and had the largest passenger carrying capability of any civil airliner ever built. The 747 was the first "widebody" airliner and, consequently, the first of the "Jumbo Jets." Today, even after the introduction of many new large passenger aircraft, the 747 maintains it's status as having the largest passenger and cargo carrying capacity. The version represented in this kit is the 747-200 which features the standard length upper deck
- One decal sheet with markings for 1 version
- 1) Air Canada, C-FTOC
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.