RMS Titanic Ocean Liner
This is a 1/400 scale version of White Star Line's Royal Mail Steamer Titanic Ocean Liner.
The Titanic sailed on her first and final voyage from Southampton, England on 10 April 1912. At 11:40pm on Sunday, 14 April the ship struck an iceberg in the North Atlantic and sank 2 hours and 40 minutes later. Only 705 of the over 2200 people on board were rescued, setting the stage for sweeping changes in the way ships at sea were operated. This Academy 1/400th scale model of the Titanic has a number of unique features and is easy to build.
|Retail $92.00 SAVE 21% !|
2,066 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- 1/400 scale kit for all modelers..
- Kit consists of 430 parts molded in black, tan, white, yellow an clear..
- Model can be built straight from the box and look authentic withou painting..
- Hull is one piece with good plate and porthole detail..
- Top three decks (boat, A-deck, B-deck) are detailed and interio decks are marked to show the layout of rooms and bulkheads..
- Railings are molded plastic and preshaped to conform to the dec outline..
- Deck detail includes separate ventilators, lifeboats, compas platform, benches, bollards, and capstans; decks also featur molded in simulated wood grain finish..
- Simulated gold plated anchors and propellers..
- Plastic display base is included and features simulated gold plate mini Titanic and nameplate..
- Comprehensive 20 page instruction booklet which provides painting an rigging details - thread for rigging is included..
- Scale: 1:400
- Length: 26-1/4" (66cm)
- Beam: 2-3/4" (7.1cm)
One 1/400 Titanic Ocean Liner
Requirements & Suggestions
- Paint: Black, White, Dull Red, Wood Tan, Dk Brown, Grey, White Star
- Buff, Bronze, Royal Blue, and Red
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Paint Brushes
- Sandpaper (tes8802) (dtm9055)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Medium CA
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle File Set, Sprue Cutter (see XURON),
Keep this product safely out of reach of children under 3..