US Battleship BB-63 Missouri Boat
This is the 1/350 Scale US Battleship BB-63 Missouri Circa 1991 Plastic Model Kit from the Ship Series by Tamiya. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
Scale: 1/350 Length: 30.47" (774mm) Beam: 3.72" (94.5mm) Height: 71.65" (182mm)
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and black _ 1985 model has been updated with new parts to enable depictio of the Missouri as she appeared in 1991.
- Newly tooled parts include the bridge area, Tomahawk launche deck, aft bridge deck, funnel, aft funnel mast, dome-shape radar, No.1 turret ventilator, Mk.37 gun director, dec ventilator, and RQ-2 Pioneer, etc.
- Highly detailed 12.7cm guns, Mk.38 Gun Fire Control System, an Mk.13 Fire Control Radar.
- AA radar, surface search radar, and discone-cage antenna ar reproduced with both plastic and photo-etched parts.
- Photo-etched parts and stainless steel wire.
- Stand enables full hull display.
- Reference manual with images included (16 pages).
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Tamiya Product Number: 78029
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Matte Black, Haze Gray, Dull Red, Wooden Deck Tan, Gunmetal, Gold Leaf, Metallic Blue, Flat Black, Flat White, Copper, Sky Gray, Dark Gray, Field Blue, Flat Earth, Metallic Gray, Dark Green, German Gray, Light Gray)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.