The Wizard is an easy-to-build, high-performance model rocket kit. This 12" model rocket skies up to 1500 feet!! Featuring die cut balsa fins, self-adhesive decals, and a bright streamer for soft, gentle landings.
Sep 28, 2016
- Self-adhesive decals in bright colors.
- Die-cut balsa fins.
- Plain cardboard body tube.
- One-piece White plastic nose cone.
- Bright orange streamer.
- Rocket Skill level 1: quick and easy to build.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Diameter: 0.74" (18.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz (22 g)
- Recovery: Streamer recovery
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 1500 ft (457 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1292
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine: 1/2A6-2, A8-3, A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Igniters (est2302) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (est302274)
- Launch Pad (est302215)
- Launch Controller (est302220)
For How To Build a Model Rocket
Dec 30, 2013
Jul 09, 2014
Mar 22, 2013
For your safety and enjoyment, always follow the NAR Model Rocketry Safety Code while participating in any model rocketry activities.