This is a 1/48 Plastic F-22 Raptor U.S. Air Superiority Fighter Airplane from Italeri. For ages 10 and over.:
The F-22 Raptor is an air dominance fighter with much-improved capability over current United States Air Force aircraft and existing fighters of other countries. The Raptor provides a first-look, first-shot, first-kill capability that will give American fighter pilots the edge to win any future conflict. The fighter also has an inherent precision ground attack capability.:
|Retail $44.99 SAVE 21% !|
1,009 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Unassembled detailed parts attached to sprues for organization..:
- Parts molded in light gray, plus a clear piece for windshield..:
- Recessed panel lines on body of aircraft..:
- Armament included..:
- Waterslide decals..:
- Detailed pictorial instructions..:
- Scale: 1/48:
- Wingspan: 11 (27.9cm):
- Length: N/A:
- Italeri Product Number: 550850
One 1/48 F-22 Raptor U.S. Air Superiority Fighter:
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Paint (see MARKING OPTIONS):
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Toothpick or Glue Tips:
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031)
- Water for Decals:
- Adult Supervision:
- One decal sheet with marking for two aircraft::
- 1): Raptor 01, AF91 001, Spirit of America, F-22, Lockheed Martin- Boeing Pratt & Whitney, Star Insignia, Air Combat Command.
- 2): ED, AF91 002, F-22, Lockheed Martin Boeing Pratt & Whitney, Star Insignia.
- Airframe Colors:: Dark Gull Gray (FS36231), Light Ghost Gray (FS36375).
- Detail Colors:: Flat Gull Gray (FS36440), Olive Drab (FS34087), Flat Black: (FS37038), Military Brown (FS30117), Insignia White (FS17875), Titanium, Gun Metal, Red, Blue.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years, due to small parts whic may cause choking..:
- Paint and cement recommended for this kit are for adult modeler only..