Prototype Information: USS Enterprise (CVN-65), Nuclear Aircraft Carrier The USS Enterprise was the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier built for the US Navy and entered service in November 1961. This huge ship displaces 75,700 tons and has 8 reactors which generate over 300,000 hp. The ship carries nearly 5,000 personnel to operate the vessel and maintain the aircraft she carries.
|Retail $24.95 SAVE 21% !|
561 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray.
- Complete hull or waterline option.
- 30 ship-borne aircraft.
- Detailed superstructures.
- Radar antennas.
- Display stand.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/720
- Length: 18.89" (480mm)
- Skill level: 4
- Parts: 102
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Matte White, Matte Black, Gray, Matte medium Gray, Matte Dark Gray, Matte Light Gray, Brass, Matte White, Matte Red)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.