SPAD XIII WWI RAF
This is the Academy SPAD XIII WWI Fighter 1/72 scale plastic model airplane kit.
You Might Also Like
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in grey..
- The exterior surface of the plane is detailed with metal seams, bol heads, and various other minute details..
- Accurately reproduced biplane construction..
- Dual Vickers machine guns mount atop the fuselage..
- Realistic landing gear affix to the bottom of the craft..
- Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly..
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 3" (7.6cm)
- Width: 4-1/4" (10.7cm)
- Height: 1" (2.5cm)
One 1/72 Plastic SPAD XIII WWI Fighter
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Paint (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- File or Emery Board
- Scissors (xur9180et) (tam74068) (tam74031) (exl55611)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Water for Decals
- Glue Tips or Toothpicks
- Adult Supervision
The French built SPAD XIII was one of the most famous fighters of World War I. The SPAD used a liquid-cooled inline engine when most aircraft were equipped with rotary engines. A powerful and efficient craft, the SPAD was used for many years. Armed with one or two Vickers 7.65 mm machine guns firing through the propeller arc or a deadly 37mm Hotchkiss cannon, the SPAD was widely feared.
- One Decal Sheet with Markings for One Aircraft
- 1: United States SPAD XIII - France
- Airframe and Detail Colors: Red, White, Green, Light Green, Silver, Steel
- Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children..
- Care should be taken when using tools and modeling knives..
- Modeling paint should only be used by an adult in a well-ventilate area..