Nissan R390 GT1 Racecar GT1
The R390 GT1 took its name from a car, R380, that excited Japanese motor sports enthusiasts over thirty years ago. Jointly developed by Nissan and TWR (Tom Walkinshaw Racing), the R390 GT1 is the state of the art racing expertise of them. Aerodynamically refined low and sleek body styling is suggestive of Nissan's highly competitive Gr. C machines raced during the 1980's. The 3.5 liter V8 engine, producing an awesome 600 horsepower output, is bolted directly to the carbon composite monocoque and works as a load-carrying element. The tremendous power is delivered to the rear wheels via a transversely mounted, six speed transmission. The four wheel double wishbone suspension system is connected to the horizontally mounted shock absorbers via pushrods and bell cranks to provide optimum road handling performance.
|Retail $40.00 SAVE 24% !|
1,584 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Plastic parts are attached to sprues and molded in white and black; clear and silver plated pieces also included.
- Complete engine bay detail.
- Authentic interior and chassis undersurface.
- Solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- Length: 7-3/4" (19.6cm)
- Width: 3-1/2" (8.5cm)
- Height: 1-1/2" (4.2cm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 24192
1/24 Nissan R390 GT1
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Paint: (Bright Red)
- TS-14 - Black (TAM85014)
- X-10 - Gun Metal (TAM81010) (TAM81510)
- X-11 - Chrome Silver (TAM81011) (TAM81511)
- X-12 - Gold Leaf (TAM81012) (TAM81512)
- X-18 - Semi Gloss Black (TAM81018) (TAM81518)
- X-23 - Clear Blue (TAM81023) (TAM81523)
- X-26 - Clear Orange (TAM81026) (TAM81526)
- X-27 - Clear Red (TAM81027) (TAM81527)
- X-4 - Blue (TAM81004) (TAM81504)
- X-5 - Green (TAM81305) (TAM81705)
- X-6 - Orange (TAM81006) (TAM81506)
- Paint Brushes
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Pin Vise (TAM74050) (ZON37-145)
- File or Emery Board
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Tweezers (TAM74003) (EXL30416)
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031)
- Adult Supervision
- Unsuitable for kids under 3.
- Recommended paints are for adult modelers only.
- Always use modeling equipment with caution.
- Paints and cement should be used in a well-ventilated area.